AMPAC Headquarters

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 

The Associated Master Plumbers of Allegheny County (AMPAC) was created in 1956 to train non-union plumbers within the seven (7) county region around Pittsburgh. As AMPAC was desirous to obtain a building to facilitate the current students and future
growth, they contacted DRS to assist in community engagement, political coordination, technical assistance training, acquisition and outline of potential funding to create a community center, to also function as their training facility. As part of this process, DRS completed infrastructure identification, community planning, community engagement, zoning and code compliance reviews, implementation strategies and pro-forma analysis.